Assistant Vacancy At Tabitha Medical Center
Tabitha Medical Center is a multi-specialty health facility devoted to providing high quality health care to all clients with a key focus on women and children.
Our mission is to create a safe haven where individuals and families can access innovative, cost effective and thorough health care services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Work Hours: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Organize and schedule appointments for internal/ external consultants
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort at the front desk by accomplishing related results as need
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes when necessary
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Maintain the filing system and update office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new suppliers for competitive rates
- Submit and reconcile monthly income/expense reports on EHR
- Liaise with line managers, assist in handling requests/directives from the Medical Director.
- Proven experience (2 years post NYSC minimum) as an administrative/ office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize given tasks
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org