Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into the following additional ND and HND programmes of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FULL – TIME PROGRAMMES BELOW;
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- School of Information Technology.
- Higher National Diploma in Library and Information Science.
- School of Applied Sciences.
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology.
- School of Business Studies.
- National Diploma in Marketing.
(a) Higher National Diploma
National Diploma (ND) in Library and Information Science from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma industrial attachment.
(b) National Diploma Admission Through JAMB UTME
- Agricultural Technology: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science and any other two from science subjects.
- Marketing: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English) and Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION;
Application forms are obtainable on the purchase of the Registration PIN (personal identification number) on Remita platform at a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6, 000.00) only for HND; and Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges) for Post – UTME Candidates.
Candidates are to then register with the PIN on the Polytechnic website: www.fedpolynas.edu.ng and to print out their respective slips.
The deadline for submission of applications is November 9th, 2018.