FUOYE 2nd Batch Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
All Candidates who applied for UTME Admission into Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) can now proceed to check their admission status on both JAMB Portal and the school portal.
See details to check yoiur admission status below;
Candidates are advised to logon to:
1. JAMB Portal to check their admission status. If admitted, candidate must accept the admission to be registerable on the FUOYE Portal.
Click here to see how to check admission status on JAMB Portal
2. Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
a. If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed step 1 above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back in few hours,
b. If the status has changed to admitted with the programme admitted to displayed, then proceed to the registration instructions. Please read the instructions carefully,
c. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee. All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk
3. Regularly check on the University website for updates on admission and registration.