YABATECH Change of Course Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply for a change of course. The application cost is N1000. Deadline for application is November 12th, 2018. Check below for available courses and eligibility for YABATECH Change of course application.
Candidates who made minimum score of 150 in the UTME for ND Full Time and 180 for Degree Programme and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 45% are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2018 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Technical Education
1. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
3. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
4. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Education
5. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
6. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics
7. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
8. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics Education
School of Environmental Studies
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
10. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Technology
11. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
12. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
13. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time.
14. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus)
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course.
- Applicants should visit the College website at
- Click on the link 2018/2019 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
The change of course form will be on sale from Tuesday, October 30, 2018 and will end Monday, November 12, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.